Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Top 3

Top three blogs that I follow:

The author of this blog has put some really eye opening information about recycling.  I see the effort this person has put into the blog and it has paid off.  The facts are extremely interesting and I believe that this person is making her point known.  

This blog has been one of the most updated blogs I have been keeping up with.  Th author of this blog has done an excellent job expressing their thoughts on the punishment of prisoners and their rehabilitation-if there is any.  

The author of this blog has done a great job keeping up with updates and postings as well.  I find it interesting to see how our world is going to be in the future if we don't change our habits.  Alternative energy is key for the survival of our planet. 

No comments: